Tuesday, November 16, 2010

epitome of boredom,


i did nothing much today, what's there to do when you're indoors?therefore, I'm writing this post, see? okay, out of boredom, apparently. Zzz

i realised I'll be missing out on quite some things while I'm overseas,
DANCE CHALET(BOTH), ALL THE SLOTS FOR PHYSICS LESSON(which is the choice we're given now), AMAZING CIPS, AND LOTS MORE.
what a way to dampen my mood for now,roar.

dance chalet! OMGGG  its gonna be super fun and I'm missing it!??!? yea, ill prolly be on the plane in a super uncomfortable position staring at the seat in front of me, while they partyyyyaye away.

physics-- siann dunno how many times the schedule has changed already, and BINGO, all FIVE slots land on those days I'm away. cos they are consecutive, rightsmack  during my trip.

i cant do anything, gahhh.  I'm staring at my 10 page long assignment, not wondering when to DO it, but when to LEARN the chapter, *rolls eyes*. somebody help, SHUTIAN HELP, I'm gonna need your awesome tutoring.

lets skip the cip part,
COS I'LL BE MISSING OUT ON THE FUN, MY FRIENDS, THE BUCKS, AND THE DAMN A LOT OF HOURS.

finally let's totally ignore the "and lots more".

but on the bright side,
I'll be SHOPPING in HONGKONG, and going back to hometown,WHOOOOOOHOOOO I'm a happy girl noww~

SHOPPING! HONGKONG! how shall i put it, a perfect combination in the midst of this mess. yesyesyes, and going back = GETTING WHITER, how awesomely fantastic.
sorray but till now, i still CANNOT COMPREHEND how some of my lovely friends WANNA get TANNED. haha I'd gladly trade my tan for your untanned skin,heh. O.o
YESYESYES*HIGH*

anyway, lemme share a few tips of what-to-dos if you're bored throughout this awesomely long holidays:
(may not be reliable, subjective,and interest-based only)

1. go watch mtv.
simple, just sit on your sofa, switch on the telly, go to the mtv channel , watch the pretty singers dance/sing, nod along to the music, get the hey-that's-the-song-i-like feeling, and then, poof, you realise that an hour is gone.

2. go cook sth.
I'm sure quite some girls do that.

3.surf the net(needless to say)

4. go play sorority life on facebook.
its boring at first, but it just gets better. oh remember to add me(cos bigger "house"=better) buahaahaha.

5. if you're feeling hyper, go to the lib/take a walk/blahblah. anything that gets you out and going, and do those activities that don't need you to dress up.

6. DRAW! design! doodle!
for all the awesome draw-ers out there. kidding, i meant artists.
.
.
.
lastly, do homework.(if you're on mugger mode-- fact:that's rare in hols)


ONE LAST THING,
P.S.
Ive discovered sth today, when I'm bored.
(yea, don't we all discover [usually lame] stuff when we're bored?)


recognise these? they're from TOY STORY. i officially learnt that these green 3-eyed monsters are called squeeze toy aliens.
call me lame, call me childish, whatever, i don't care cos THEY ARE FREAKING CUTE AND SQUISHABLE, at least in my pov.(ST, they're NOT scary/creepy/wierd.)

P.P.S.  but yes, i did feel retarded when i typed out " toy story green aliens" in my google toolbox.




No comments:

Post a Comment