Sunday, May 22, 2011

just returned,

my homework pile, ohno.

okay, a short post today, cos

IVE GOT A WEEK'S WORTH OF HOMEWORK SMILING AT ME.

so,, yupps, i shall elab on vietnam SOOON, pictures also coming up SOOON, but no guarantees for picss cos i cant find the camera cable thingy....yet.

HEHE I MISSED YOU TOO HUITING! :DD cant find a tag board on your blog so shall reply you here.
p.s. YOUR NEW BLOGSKIN FREAKING AWESOME! LOVES<3
p.s.s. had an awesome chat wit you yesterday! THANK YOU SO MUCH for noting down my homework and everything!

anyway, I GOT SPAMMED DAMN SUPER A LOT OF FB NOTIFICATIONS, and i was like " WOAH, SO HAPPENING AH"*GRINS DAMN WIDELY*
super cool! so many ppl posted on my wall!
.
.
..
.
.
..
with SPAMS. WTS!? LOL, BAI KAI XIN LE. I THINK IT WAS LIKE ABOUT... 20spams!? HAHAHAHA
worst of all, the "content is not available" anymore, so i dont even know what kind of spam so popular lorh. okay i know i know curiosity kills the cat but im a cat! omg.

btwbtw, before i left for vietnam(WHICH IS SUPER COOL, THE TRIP ROCKS), there was this prom thingy for year 4s...?
fine, they call it the 'grand dinner' or whatever, but if thats so, i dont see it any different from yr 6 prom. ROFL, at least judging by te prom pics of the last batch yr 6 seniorrs.

i used to think that prom was like those american ones we see on tv, the get up on your feet- super cool lights- awesome music- CHIO DRESSES- AND dance that type.

but once again im not in any place to judge, cos ivve never been to one! HEHE I REALLY HOPE THIS DINNER THING WORKS, AND IMPLEMENTS, NOT A SUGGESTION AND THAT'S IT! COS RV WANTED A PROMDINNER FOR YR  4S FOR LIKE DAMNNNNNN LONG!(i think--?)

so must have! and this is gonna be the last time we will sit in a classroom as a class so must treasure our classmates ma! next yr we'd all be roaming in canteen o.O

anyway so random! hahaha:)
im still in holiday mood, it doesnt feel like tmr's school day at all! BOOHOO this is bad, someone snap me back into reality.

okay speaking of reality i was supposed to update some particular thingy and SOMEHOW ended up here, OOOPS.

HAHA TTYS!
chic

I CANT WAIT FOR TOMO! TRALALALALA! I BET SHUTIAN WILTING IN PHYSICS W/O ME!!! ROFL!!
P.S. I cut my hair :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

No comments:

Post a Comment