half of my shoe closet! (other half is heels)
in my dreams.
I CANT WAIT FOR TOMORROW~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

credits to the fb page of it:)
very blurrry but still chio.
YUPPS, thats right! IM GOING TO A FLEA MARKET TOMORROW~ GONNA BE THE FIRST FLEA MARKET I EVEEEEERRRRRRRR GO TOOOOo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams*
YES, I KNOW I HAVE GREAT FASHION SENSE-- GONNA SEIVE OUT "EXPENSIVE-LOOKING" CHIO CLOTHES AT CHEAP PRICES.
I PUT BIGGER FONT FOR YOU.
"EXPENSIVE-LOOKING" CHIO CLOTHES AT CHEAP PRICES.
REAL DEAL OKAYYYYY!
REAL DEAL!!!!
real deal--> CHEAP, GOOD, SUGAR, SPICE AND EVERYTHING NICE:)
*FANS DESPERATELY*
OMGGGGG I CANT WAIT!!!!!! gonna buy loads OF AWESOME STUFFFF!!!!!<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH CAN WEAR DURING HOLIDAYY! ONE SET OF DIFF CLOTHES PER DAY (GUFFAWS)
okay i shall stop my wild imaginations and my ever-present lust FOR CLOTHES.
lust FOR clothes ah, dont think otherwise. HAHAHHAHAHAH.
sorry haven beeen shopping ever since AYLC, boy im deprived. I NEED MY DOSE BEFORE EOY K!
oh boy, whats better than that? IM GOING WITH BFF HUITINGG! LOVES TTM~!
THATS GONNA BE SO AWESOME! its the first time she's going too!!!!!!!! SO ALL THE MORE MORE ADVENTUROUS , IM SO EXCITEEEEEEDDDDD!!!
yea, im already grinning to my com, tsk.
*ding*!
hahahhhah:) i thinkI'LL blog about it tomo night, before my drama:)
okay next!
recently,

another blurry picture from fb-- rvfm group. profile pic.
got a nicer one-- the bear one but i coulnt be bothered to find it, im taking very long to blog this!
so LAST WED, RVFM HAD THEIR FIRST LAUNCH!
YES, THATS RIGHHHHHT, AND ME AND VALENCIA WERE THE INAUGURAL DJs!!!!!!!!!
not baddd righhhhhhhhttttttttttt.......................
SUPER COOL OKAYYYYYYYY! haha the volume had a bit of er, turbulence(omg miss cheng gonna berate me for this awful use of word) .
BUT OTHERWISE SUPER SUCCESSFUL. IM SO GLAD BOTH OF US DIDNT SOUND BORING!
ACTUALLY I THINK WE SOUND LIKE ACTUAL DJS LEH!
okay very zi kua but really de lorh!
ONLY GOT DAMN A LOT OF NGs only during recording. i REMEMBER the very first NG--> super awkward and damnnnnnnn joke. cos we just stone like crazy.
AND I CANT PRONOUCE PIA TOSCANO(singer name)!
i KEEP SAYING TIA POSCANO! WTS!!!!
the very first time i said TIA PIKA...and THAT ONE WAS ONE OF THE FUNNIEST NG, OMG.
yaye! cant wait for second broadcast! shutian am i doing 3rd broad cast?
HEHE
OKAY its eleven plus liao, yet im still jittery COS OF TOMO! OH MYYYYYY.
OKAY SHALL END HERE, go watch tv le,
and maybe sleep at an ACCEPTABLE time,
SO THAT I LOOK GOOD IN MAKEUP TOMO!
expect pictures about flea! i'll be having loads of fun with my chio cam tomo!
tttys! love,
chic

No comments:
Post a Comment