
A few days ago, PW just ended.So I guess I'm blogging about this a little later than expected.
It's funny how I've always wanted it to end so quickly, but when it's REALLY OVER, I kind of miss it. Maybe cos I have ever worked this hard for anything else! :0 Everyone has put in so much effort I really hope we get an A!
Of all projects this is DEFINITELY the most memorable ones. I have to admit, without this I would have never gotten to know my group mates as well. We are quite different in personalities, thus we've had our ups and downs, but I'm so grateful everything turns out okay in the end:) It takes time to understand someone well, and especially through the last 2 months, everyone really came together as a group:)
And of course, we could not have been any luckier to get Ms Yim as our tutor! She's really sweet and really puts in effort to look through our reports, meeting us everyday etcetc. I think it takes a LOT of patience to read and re-read THE SAME DRAFTS again and again and giving comments each time!!
Now that it's over... It feels really empty. :O can't wait for 5A bbq and 4A outing:)
p.s. I'm playing sorority life AGAIN... *smacks head* Gosh sometimes I feel that it's super lame but WHY am I still addicted to itD;
p.p.s listening to carpenters from the 1970s recently, and really liking it O.O even my mum was speechless about it LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment