cat,
Last week was such a FANTABULOUS week; I met up with all the people I love. But I’m sitting here in front of my very laggy and loud pink com (major blogging deterrent) wondering where to start updating. So much for being lazy, OOPS.
well firstly I finally found the mood to blog because I’m finally sitting in a happy cold room comfortably -- my air con started leaking and broke down last week and I had a miserably stuffy and hot week *sigh* --> the lousy portable fan at my house constantly blew hot air which just made me feel even sleepier every time I walk into my room. So THANK YOU LUCKY STARS my air con is FIXED and I feel like I’m the living in the most luxurious heaven right now. Faaaantastic!
-Wednesday-
On Wednesday morning I met up with dear friend Dinah for a great breakfast at Marche at Jem, their promotion rocks to the coreeeeeeeeeeeeeee— such a steal for people our age who have their weekend mornings free! They had 1 for 1 of any mains (excluding drinks)- so we ended up having one huge breakfast platter each which left both of us feeling bloatedly good. Hahahaha*laughcry* and then afterwards we went to walk around – she went to MUJI to buy some stationery and I bought 2 organisers:) I love how the organiser designs are super simple – just the understated organiser I can draw and design myself!! Then we went to Sephora that’s when we started to try out different shades of lipsticks heh:p Dinah has THE best yan guang when it comes to makeup and dressings – and she introed me a purplish red shade which I had never in a million years would have thought could pull off but actually did. (which I eventually bought on Friday night) Afterwards went with her for a short while to Starbucks where she started her revision and I went off. Her determination and strength is something so applauding and inspiring – she had really matured so much in all these years! I hope that she really does well for her upcoming As!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Wed and Friday-
And that afternoon and Friday (yes twice in a week lolol) I met up with huiting and we just shopped and talked and talked and shopped and talked! shopping with her is always so fun because we just go in a shop and grab EVERYTHING we see that looks good -- we can go in the fitting room with 6 pieces of clothing and leave with none(!?!?) just to try and see how it looks! I find myself grabbing clothes that I had never dared try before (doesn’t hurt to try) -- like those shiny leather skirts which I found myself actually liking it but I really have nothing to match it at home whoops! It’s so interesting to see people developing their own style nowadays -- huitings with the tribal prints girl-next-door look and me slowly reverting back to the edgy look I once had because I grew out of florals although I still like pastel stuff LOL! I am going to need 2 HUGE luggages to lug everything I have to Aussie goodness gracious *sigh* there’s too many things to bring!! Then at night we went to five and dime – this really quaint place with amazingly good fooddd! I especially love their drinks- they have the most adorable latte designs of bears and cats lol! Huitings hot chocolate had a freaking 3D foam cat omg, most talented barista ever. I loved the happy and laid back atmosphere, watching cars roll past as we sat at the window-side just talking about little bits in life. Outings with her are always happy, fun and optimistic– she has a childlike innocence that is so precious and unique in this complex world. I cant wait to catch up with her and the rest of dhw soon, to celebrate shutians birthday—SO EXCITING! It feels like family each time we meet each other (which is already difficult to find a common time given the camp schedules), and I am so blessed to have these great sisters<3
-Thursday-
And on Thursday I went to Kilo at Pact with sweetest Sharon, she has THE best recommendations for food!! I had the most delicious sushi ever felt like I was biting a cloud of heaven it was just so amazing! Definitely recommending it to my mum who is the hugest fan of jap food! Catchups with Sharon are always insightful and fresh, and it’s wonderful how we are so updated about each other and I feel comfortable talking about anything and everything under the stars with her! It’s so amazing to watch each other grow and come so far!! I hope camp is awesome so far:DD
// When I read your blog i had happy wet eyes – I love how you just wrote directly to me through your blog because you know I’d read it.:) that was the sweetest!!! I always tell myself how it is most showing of who was there for you during the most difficult times and I am always so so glad that I met you through those turbulent days which were the toughest for me Have faith in technology and skype and Whatsapp- thank goodness we live in a techno era, and I love how we can htht on the phone even now :DD I can already imagine sitting in quaint cafes having a quiet afternoon updating 100000001 things during my long summer break when I come back to SG!!!! And if you ever go to aussie id make sure I bring you to the greatest places there:) :) the road ahead seems so definite yet uncertain but im sure we would always be there for each other!!
I hope you are feeling better and I hope camp is treating you well, nothing is definite as of now, which is actually a blessing because it leaves us space to explore so many other things when one door closes another opens, and you never know that same door might just open again so just take things as it comes have faith that things will turn out well and know that I’ll support your decisions in time to come ;* //
-weekend-
and then a lazy Saturday passed, with my schedule mainly on watching shows and doing those brain-training logic questions (LMAO) – Yes I bought this book of logical questions earlier in feb can you believe it! and I really LOVE doing those questions OMG. Just sit at my table with a pencil and eraser and do a question for as long as 30 min and feeling like a genius when I get the answer HAHAHAHAHA!
Then on Sunday I cleaned out my fridge with my mum, so my fridge now is SQUEAKY CLEAN. Fresh fridge for fresh food.
-Monday- <3
And then exciting Monday (aka day before yesterday- happy hari raya puasa) came along, where I met my dearest (finally)! Went to star vista to eat manhattan fish market – both of us shared this GIGANTIC HUMONGOUS ENORMOUS GARGANTUAN platter which caused us both to feel sleepy afterwards because WE ATE TOO MUCH. Hahhahaha! He was so romantic to surprise meet me on the escalator and it was just such a happy meeting:B it’s the kind of dates which leaves me so happy and in love and I cant help but smile how do I even describe it ahahaha! And then afterwards we went to buy chocolate milk because he was craving for it LOLOLOL:)) best bf ever and I think im the most blessed girl ever to have someone consistently spending quality time with me every night and weekend :) its always these little moments and efforts that add up that are the truest and sweetest :) from you I see how faith and belief can go such a long way <3333 love you so much:DD
-tuesday-
I went out with shermain to The Book Café! We didn’t even plan to go anywhere else besides café because our telepathic minds knew some good food coupled with a pot of tea would suffice for the wholllleeeee afternoon. Which it did! Because I don’t meet up with her as often, we have a huge barrage of things to update each other about each time we see each other hahahaha!! I still will never forget how one of our first few meetings we sat at a dodgy-looking café at Haji Lane (well at least that’s what I claim I know she’d disagree ahahahhahaha) adn talked for 4 hours nonstop hahaha! And the talks really were nonstop since then HAHA. this lady is so nice to chat with and I learn so much from the high EQ and incredibly smart choices that she makes in her life :) anddd, it’s doubly exciting that shes going Aussie too!!! Looking forward to mini trips with her already heh heh
The rest of the week passed by in a blur(mainly composed of watching family outing, sleeping in, eating food, doing puzzles, reading a bit) , and I went out with my dear today again HAHAHA yayyyyyyeeeeee:D we went to supply&demand which sold the most amazzzzzzing pizzas <3 I love the one that had a soft boiled egg on top, which melded perfectly into the generous portions of cheese <3 it was a happy day today heh, cant wait for tomorrow YAY
I am so lag in posting, 90% of the post was written on a sleepy night a few days ago actually, and saved as draft, which I forget to post afterwards.
p.s. I’m in the midst of correcting my poor sleep cycle because I find myself sleeping late too often and waking up too late, resulting in a terribly short day. -_-
All right, LONG post, haha good night!

No comments:
Post a Comment