Wednesday, August 19, 2015

The longest Tuesdays and Wednesdays,

i love liz climo <3

Been swimming in a mix of lactic acid and coffee today (2 coffees specifically), slightly drained and a little disheartened after dinner upon seeing my computer screen cracked (boohoo). Perhaps it was on crack. hahahahha, bad puns.

There were a couple of cheap thrills of the day that made it pleasant,
although my afternoon was nauseating.

1. I had my first, ever, kinder surprise today and I am really very pleasantly surprised hehe:) The toy turned out to be this pink and purple ball that you get to piece together! Its gorgeous and I love it!

2. I saw so many copepods and amphipods during bio prac today, I absolutely loved it because we got to wear our lab coats, look all nerdy and make a trip to the school pond to collect the actual biolife!!!!! It was so gross as a imagine 50 copepods probably casually accidentally sprawling over my gloves as a squeezed the organisms out of the net, but it was still fun and awesome!

3.  Earned $40 on a paid study, feeling smug.

Ok, ok, back to health tutorial, I swear its such a manageable assignment, but its mundanely mundane. My jiggly cells losing their jiggle with the excitement wearing off. #sleepynonsensicalwords



No comments:

Post a Comment