well-said, hahaha
3rd one on my right cheek! (&(@&%#$%^*&(@_!
okay, a lot people will be swearing at that comment, tsk.
I MISS HOTMAIL T^T
I KNOW I SAID IT SUCKS. I K-N-O-W. but its MY FIRST mail, ALL MY ENERGY AND DEVOTION in the little mail FOR LIKE DAMN LONG, SINCE I WAS A KID.
using gmail is still....... not as comfy as using the hotmail.
BOOHOOO, BUT WHATEVER IT IS HOTMAIL STILL SUCKS, COS ALL THEY TELL YOU TO DO IS TO LINK HERE LINK THERE AND AFTER YOU HAVE LIKE 8 WINDOWS ON YOUR COM IT GETS TO THE SAME STARTING PAGE. IRRITATING WTH. okay, frustrating, lets not bring that back.
SO I SHUN BIAN TELL YALL AGAIN
MY EMAIL IS SHELLXK@GMAIL.COM
HAD FLOORBALL TRIALS ON MONDAY!
TEEHEE I THINK ALL MY FATS BURNT LIAOOOOO~
VERY IMPORTANT,
EVER SINCE THOSE ZAI FLOORBALL STICK B4? NVM, I SHOW YOU.

credits
BLINGBLING TADA!
and take a look at the noobie stick everyone uses.

credits (at least it resembles the one in school)
looks familiar?
HEHE THE FORMER COSTS LIKE HUNDRED BUCKS CAN. to think that paying for dance tee dance slacks was ex :X oops.and the latter... i have no idea but my guess is ten for hundred bucks... lol kidding.
BUT HEY!
THE ZAI ONE IS D.A.M.N LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUPER NICE TO PLAY WITH IT! got a chance to borrow senior cos no more sticks in school le... DAMN PROOO! it feels like an arm attachment or sth lidat. looks heavy but it has the weight of a plastic bag 0.0
FLOORBALL SEEMS AWESOME, but i think THOSE SENIORS DE STAMINA UBER ZAIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!! THEY RUN 3 ROUNDS LIKE KICKLESS LIDAT! and hooray? thats for warmup *faints*
sorry dance warmup was always stretching,oops. so after warmup, we learnt how to hold stick, and practiced different types of passes. thennn we tried running with the ball, okay i dunno how to describe that, hahahha.
thennnn we played the actual floorball game, which needed SUPER HUMONGOUS STAMINA. the constant change of players are quite confusing actually.
and finally, ended with suicide.
oh wait, i meant suicide run, my bad.
LLOOLLL, I THINK QUITE FUN LEH, UNLEASH MY SPORTS(which i THINK i have talent in) AND MAN SIDE(talentless)!
BUT WHEN THEY SAID THAT TRAINING WAS SLACK, MY JAW FELL. hey where is it? i cant find it, ohno.
I NVR SAY IM JOINING, I NVR SAY IM NOT JOINING EITHER.
SO PLEASE DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS. if youre interested in floorball, next mon 11am have again, haha:)
btw, the seniors in floorball seem really nice :DD
CCA IS GIVING ME A HEADACHE--> AND I HATE BEING INDECISIVE AND LASTMIN, which is what im doing perfectly now.
i shall just wail at my corner and scream to my soft toy. HAAHAHHAHA KIDDING. BEEN WATCING TOO MUCH DRAMA SO I ALSO VERY DRAMA NOW
SPEAKING OF DRAMA........................

credits
YAYEYAYEYAYE,,,,,,,,,,,,, AWESOMEST DRAMA EVER! okay im damn slow cos this is a 2008 drama but WHATEVER, GO WATCH IT, THE STORYLINE IS BOOMZ. NOT some predictable crap most drama presents, even the predictable parts of it have some kind of twist.
thats why its hooking, cos its EXTRAORDINARY! abosulutely fantastic.
lol, hebe look damn nice in the show la! :)) GOT CHIO GIRL HOT GUY THEN ACT SO WELL, OMG *HOLDS A BOX OF TISSUE*
i just finished watching it on wednesday, and im having lame thoughts on rewatching, zzzzzz.
OH OH OH, ON SATURDAYS (cant rmb if its starting from 18 or 11th), GOT THIS NEW DRAMA ON CHANNEL U 9PM! watch wimme k?
yadayada, WENT FOR CID TODAYyyyyyy!
WA THE EQUIPMENT ARE s.u.p.e.r. PRO-LOOKING K! 4 BIG BOXES PLUS A HELL LOT OF METERS PLUS 6 SAMPLE BOTTLES, ^0^ I KNOW RIGHT.
AND NOT TO MENTION EXPENSIVE. THE DATALOGGER IS ALREADY 500 PLUS BUCKS, SO ME AND JIEMMINNIE WERE HANDLING WITH EXTRA CARE.
(oops i didnt realise i was typing in caps. no wonder the screen was so glaring -.- cos when you type in caps your eyes open wider, i think. but anyway...)
sooooo
I ATE PEPPER LUNCH WITH JIEMIN and MY NEW FRIEND, EQUIPMENT.YES WE BROUGHT THE WHOOOOOLE LOAD TO EAT LUNCH TGT AND SUPER ATTRACT ATTENTION K. T.T
ESPECIALLY THE HOT PINK PAIL AND BABY PINK RAFFIA STRING WE BORROW FROM OPS ROOM.
P.S. THANK YOU COUNCILORS WHO GENEROUSLY BORROWED IT TO US!!! xDD
BUT GOT THE GIANT "GIANT" LABEL STILL STUCK ON THE PAIL SOME MORE, PLAY IN SCHOOL NVM, BUT IN JP KOPITIAM............
can imagine jiemin doing the "duilian" action(the super aunty flick hand).
WE WERE CARRYING SO MUCH THINGS SUCH THAT THE RECEPTIONIST OF PEPPER LUNCH HAD TO HELP US PUT RECEIPT INTO OUR BASKET AND CARRY DRINKS.
FELT SO BAD LOL
after lunch, *skips the boring part*, went to lake, blabla.....
THE PLACE HAS FREAKING LOT OF FLIES! I HAVE 2 BITES ALREADY. DAMN THOSE PUNY SUCKERS. lol, suckers.
I STILL FEEL DISGUSTED NOW. and when you squat to collect the samples, the grass will brush across your xiao tui, and its super tickly omg.
NEVER MIND. BEWARE, AT THE SECOND SITE, the ground near the pond will SINK and your shoes will GET WET. and the water is, ahem, extremely clear eh! turbidity zero.
IM JUST KIDDING. ITS DAMN DIRTY.
DONT UNDERSTAND HOW IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO KAYAK THERE, got bottle caps floating eh o.0
ANDDDDD THE BEST PART, THE BRIDGE SITE!
ME AND JIEMINNIE CREATED A NEW METHOS OF COLLECTING WATER, NOT JUST LOWER THE PAIL!
cos simply lowering it will just cause the pail to float, and you have to roll it up again, AND look like a... retard, oops.
SO THE NEW METHOD IS JUST TO THROW, PULL, AND PULL.
hohoooo..... pro rigght, just visualise, cos i would rather write the precedure in the logbook than type here. not many will be interested anyway, tsk.
YAYENESSS AND THE LAB TESTS AFTERWARDS was boring. and it took damn long. T^T but genreally this cid is quite okay i think, i just hope i get too tanned. *shudders*
HOLIDAYS ARE NOOOOT HOLIDAYS LUH! i went back to schhool every day, *sobs* even the security guard asked me today if we sure its holidays. cos he say he see so many ppl going to school everyday.
i hope it gets better, and i think it will!
jiayou everyone, must be positive ma^^
love,
chic
p.p.s oh shit i forgot to post bout vietnam

No comments:
Post a Comment