Wednesday, June 8, 2011

recent stuff,



hehe awesome vid i viewed not long ago, i love the kahi<3
SHE IS SO CHIO-- GAWK-- SHUTIAN WHAT DO YOU THINK!?
PRINTSCREENED FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO, OMG. VIEW THE VID HERE.
had to watch her seduce me again and again to get te perfect printscreen in that second. 
*drools*, tsktsk.
how is it humanely possible T^T

I THINK, TODAY IM JINXED AND BLESSED AT THE SAME TIME, LOL. pure irritating irony right, wts. even im still gawking at it.

i think CID GENERALLY SUCKED, COS THE WEATHER WAS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING TTM. LOL, ITS CALLED SAUNAING FOR SAY,3 HOURS?
LEMME DO 100 PUSHUP OR 100 SPLITS ALSO BETTER THAN THE DAMN SUN. WHY DIDNT THAT ANCIENT CHINA WHOSOEVER SHOOT 9.5 SUNS INSTEAD OF 9 -.-

BUT
BUT
BUT
the lab tests WAS PRODUCTIVE, ACCIDENTALLY REDID ONE TEST AND HAD EXACT SAME RESULT-- SEE IM DAMN ACCURATE *GRINS AND JUMPS AROUND* I STILL VERY EGO BOUT THAT K, I THINK THAT WAS ONE  OF THE THINGS THAT MADE MY DAYE:)

saw peiyao, chingwei and siumin in the lab as well, OMG THEY FROM SAME GRP TODAY THEN I KNOW T^T.
and oh ya omggggg peiyao get well soon!

CLASS OUTING ON FRIDAY! teehee~
i hope many people turn up, cos its rare that we have class outing when everyone is so busy! didnt even go out with clique members this holidays, sigh every one' busy with their own stuffs. :((((((((
 I MISS YOU GUYS UH DDDDDDD;
LOL cant believe WE ARE SWIMMING on friday, OMGGGGGG. T^T SERIOUSLY? LOLL shit i shouldnt have ate the whole tub of icecream today, (scary i know). seriously la, such a long time since i swimmed, i thnk the last time i swimmed was in.......... YEAR 2 PE LESSON!? HAHAHHAHAHHA so IF IF IF i wear a swimming costume i'll be wearing that ugly noobie disgusting thing, *hides face* AND I NEEED MY YEAR 2 FIGURE BACK.
SINCERELY REGRETTING MY GUILTY PLEASURE, ICECREAM. hello, it was strawberry fields from udders! nobody resists udders strawberry yummo icecream! i bet everyone has their guilty pleasure, hi-5! internet-5~ hahahahhaha

credits
HI-2'S EXTREMELY, AHEM, UN-GAY. TEEHEE

IM ON SEASON 3, SLOW BUT FAST. BARNEY ROCKS HAHAHHAHAA, HE'S SO RIDICULOUSLY FUNNY.

GO WATCH HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER, ITS DAMN CUTE:)


LOL SPEAKING OF SHOWS, I WATCHED KUNGFU PANDA RECENTLY! HAHHAHHAHAHA ITS DAMN ADORABLE!!!!! ESP WHEN ITS A BABBBBYYYYYYY~ HHAHAHAHA

SOMETIMES IT STARTS TO GET SERIOUS and youre all like "AWWWW" and then THE PANDA WOULD JOKE AND YOU WILL BE LIKE KU XIAO BU DE OMG
THEN youre mouth would be hanging in a straight line, twitching up and down, smiling and unsmiling, smiling and unsmiling. hhahahahah if paparazzi wwant unglam pics, THATS the time. ahahhahahhahahahah

BUT WHO CARES, THE MOVIE'S GREAT, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! 6 OUT OF 5 STARS!
and..................


hey, wow im typing in white, hahahha:)
i really wanna thank you so much for pei-ing me though i was in a terrible mood, which you described as "scary", oops....... BOO! ahhahhhahahhahaha, lol but that wasnt a joke la:)
im really so elated to have sb like you around to understand me and give me really, really valuable advice:) GOLDEN WORDS LOLLLLL BLING
it made me find my way and maybe, haha the kid learnt how to stand up again after she fell:D


IM GONNA BE STRONG, THROUGH EVERYTHING, MUST LEARN TO BE POSTITIVE LIKE YOU, TEEHEE. BALLET, IM GONNA CONQUER YOU IN THE YRS TO COME, IN YOUR FACE, JUST YOU WAIT!
HEHE everyone have their down times, and i wanna be there for you when youre down too:)
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!

booo!
one last AWESOME pic I LOVE to end the post!

CREDITS TO CORLISS'S TUMBLR,
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE HER TUMBLR LUH, ITS AMAAAAAAZING! all sorts of awesome things~
hahahahahah all you you should view it luh! <3

AND YES I MISS THIS SHIT! HAHAAHAHAHH<3
last time it was like 10cents per balloon set or sth, SUPER CHEAP.
now if you can find sth priced at 10 cents, that calls for some major celebration lol!
(can imagine jiemminie sighing, tsk)


THATS ALL FOLKS,
chic

No comments:

Post a Comment